Monday, February 14, 2011

Cold Weather

Is it going to warm up anytime soon?  My grandson and I went outside today and the wind was strong, making for a rather cold, blustery day. I have decided to go tomorrow to my first ever yoga class. At my age that can be risky.  It can also be risky to do nothing...so I am giving it a try.  I have been using a yoga DVD, but I feel I need a little help to assure that I am doing it correctly.  My lovely granddaughter is a dancer.  Watching how limber she is causes me to wish I had been doing something to keep myself more limber.  She is amazing to watch.  My husband doesn't quite understand my love for the grandkids...he is an animal lover and enjoys watching animal life...anything outdoors.  He is a marvel...he stays so active, even with heart problems.

1 comment:

  1. I am very tired of cold weather! Yoga is a great thing....just stretching can work wonders.

    ReplyDelete